Additional information related to the CORAL property is available in assessment reports lodged with the Government of British Columbia, including reports 4204, 4400, 5490, 5745, 6552 and 16,254.
Additional information related to the NIPIGON REEFS property is available in assessment reports lodged with the Government of Ontario, including reports W1140.01486, W1140.01487, W1240.012222, W1240.02384, W1340.02261, W1440.01489, , W1440.00426, W1440.00190, W1440.00791, W1440.01567, W1540.00061.
- Nipigon Reefs Project: A New Look at The PGE-Bearing Seagull Mafic-Ultramafic Complex
written by Graham C. Wilson and Gerald Harper presented by Gerald Harper on October 12th, 2013 at the PRECAMBRIAN RESEARCH CENTER PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS & FIELD COURSE Copper, Nickel, & Platinum Group Element Deposits of the Lake Superior Region October 6-13, 13-20 2013 University of Minnesota Duluth https://www.segweb.org/pdf/events/2013/13PRC.pdf
- Nipigon Reefs Report 197 NI 43-101 P&E Tech Report-Master SEDAR Aug 18 2011
This report may also be accessed from Pembroke Capital Corp.'s SEDAR site.
- Minfocus Exploration Announces Option to Acquire 100% Interest in British Columbia Mississippi Valley Type Lead-Zinc Property, the Peregrine Project
- Minfocus and Tsay Keh Dene First Nation Sign Agreement Related to Coral Zinc Project in BC; Minfocus Grants Options to Officers and Directors
- Minfocus Exploration Announces Coral Property Drilling and Sampling Results Confirm Extensive Zones of Significant Zinc Mineralization