Additional information related to the CORAL property is available in assessment reports lodged with the Government of British Columbia, including reports 4204, 4400, 5490, 5745, 6552 and 16,254.
Additional information related to the NIPIGON REEFS property is available in assessment reports lodged with the Government of Ontario, including reports W1140.01486, W1140.01487, W1240.012222, W1240.02384, W1340.02261, W1440.01489, , W1440.00426, W1440.00190, W1440.00791, W1440.01567, W1540.00061.
- Nipigon Reefs Project: A New Look at The PGE-Bearing Seagull Mafic-Ultramafic Complex
written by Graham C. Wilson and Gerald Harper presented by Gerald Harper on October 12th, 2013 at the PRECAMBRIAN RESEARCH CENTER PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS & FIELD COURSE Copper, Nickel, & Platinum Group Element Deposits of the Lake Superior Region October 6-13, 13-20 2013 University of Minnesota Duluth https://www.segweb.org/pdf/events/2013/13PRC.pdf
- Nipigon Reefs Report 197 NI 43-101 P&E Tech Report-Master SEDAR Aug 18 2011
This report may also be accessed from Pembroke Capital Corp.'s SEDAR site.
- Minfocus Announces Closing of First Tranche of Private Placement Financing, Initiation of 2015 Exploration Program at Coral Zinc Project in British Columbia and Extension of Seagull Option Agreement to September 2016 at Nipigon Reefs PGE Project
- Minfocus Options Coral Zinc Project in British Columbia Containing a Large Untested Zinc Geochemical Anomaly With Nearby Historic Drilling and Trenching Results
- Minfocus Exploration Options the BC Myst Metals Nickel Project, Provides Exploration Update on the Nipigon Reefs PGE Project, and Reports the 2014 Annual General Meeting Results