Conditions of Use
Conditions of Access to this Website
By accessing this website, the reader is bound by the terms and conditions set forth below:
- The contents of this website are provided for informational purposes only and may not be copied, summarized, distributed, modified, transmitted, revised or commercially exploited without the Company’s prior written permission.
- The information in this website is time sensitive and is accordingly subject to change at any time. The information herein is based on sources believed to be reliable, however, no assurances can be provided to the reader that the information is accurate and complete.
- The Company expressly warns readers not to rely on the information herein for investment or other related purposes. Accordingly, any use of this information is at the reader’s risk without liability to the Company including liability with respect to losses or damages of any kind, including consequential or special damages.
- Under no circumstances should any material in this site be construed as an offering of securities. The reader is referred to his/her professional investment advisor regarding investment or related decisions respecting the securities of the Company.
- Links to other internet sites (“hypertext links”) are included as a convenience to readers of this site. When a linked site is accessed, the reader is accessing an independent site over which the Company has no control. The presence on this site of linked sites does not mean that the Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or presentation of linked sites.
- Minfocus Exploration Options the BC Myst Metals Nickel Project, Provides Exploration Update on the Nipigon Reefs PGE Project, and Reports the 2014 Annual General Meeting Results
- Minfocus Exploration Announces Extension of Option Agreements, Closing of Private Placement Tranches and Results of Field Work on Chief Peter and Nipigon Reefs Projects
- Minfocus Exploration Announces Private Placement with Flow-Through Shares To Advance Exploration Work on its Nipigon Reefs and Chief Peter Projects